10*10 cm only available
Size : 10*10cm, 15*15cm
Askina® Hydro is a new generation hydrocolloid dressing, with a particularly strong, long term absorption capacity and outstanding cohesive strength, with less risk of leaving residues in the wound bed. It contains Psyllium Husk particles which reinforce the absorption capacity, bind wound bacteria and reduces malodor.
Askina Hydro Advantages
- The high cohesive strength of the gel
- No dressing residue in the wound bed
- Extremely low risk of “meltdown” and leakage
- Longer wear time
Askina Hydro Contraindication
Askina® Hydro should not be use on:
- Ulcers caused by chronic infections (tuberculosis, deep mycotic infections, syphilis)
- Arteriopathy stage IV
- Bites and 3rd-degree burns
Wounds showing clinical signs of infection (temperature, pus, inflammatory signs) should be treated under medical control before the use of Askina® Hydro can be resumed.
Pressure ulcers, venous leg ulcers, arterial leg ulcers, donor sites, abrasions, 1st, and 2nd-degree burns