Wrist Splint Ambidextrous is design to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It immobilizes the wrist in the dorsal-flexion/functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers thumb. It compresses and retains the body heat to allay the local pain and inflammation. The product can be removed to permit, therapy sessions, washing, and hygiene.
Wrist Splint Ambidextrous Popular Features:
Early cast removal. Fracture management. Post-surgical protection and rehabilitation. The rheumatic disease of the wrist and arthritic hand positioning. Bursitis, Tendonitis. Psychological assurance. Post extensor tendon repair surgery. Conservative management of knickerbockers disease. Sprains and strains.
- Fits left,right hand.
- Customizable Splints,
- Controlled compression,
- Anatomical thumb opening,
- Ambidextrous design fits right, left hand. Leads to easier inventory management and availability,
- Removable aluminum splints allow customization the required degree of dorsal-flexion can be achieved, It improves immobilization, comfort, fitting of the product.
- Thumb in abduction position reduces fatigue and improves healing,
- Made of high-quality elastic webbing, which is strong, durable, and has a high modulus of elasticity, it retains shape, elasticity, and size for a long time.
It is porous and well ventilated, has a soft feel, and is comfortable to wear. Ensures optimal compression.